Zenaq - SNIPE RG Guids
S86XX Longcast RG guide model
SNIPE is based on high elastic carbon material which makes rods very light, sharp and sensitive. An exquisite tip section and a strong butt section are its feature. This all-round fast tapered action enables to control many different kinds of lures.
Titanium frame & TORZITE ring (S86XX)
|S86XX||8'6||2||Fast||150g||8 ~ 40g|
The same features as S86XX with K Guide model, only with Special RG Guide model rings. The RG Guide model is the ZENAQ flagship guide model. It is a sophisticated guide system that ultimately brings out the full potential of spinning rods. It is an essence of the best rod. RG guide model is for someone who is looking for the best fishing rod.
You can see more about the RG Guide model here: https://zenaq.com/rg/index_sp_en.html
All ZENAQ rods come with an international guarantee card.
Japanese domestic guarantee card is invalid outside of Japan.
International guarantee Policy
- An international guarantee card is valid once when a rod is broken (snapped).
- Guarantee is applied only for repairing the indicated rod on a guarantee card.
- A broken rod is repaired for the guarantee price written on a guarantee card.
- Guarantee expiration date is when 3 years have passed from product discontinuance. However, we can still repair afterwards as long as we have repair components.
- A guarantee price is paid for repairing each piece (section). For example, to repair 2 pieces (sections), a customer needs to pay double.
- After the second time of breaking, we will repair it with an original part price.
How to make a repair request
- Repair request needs to be made through the shop where you purchased the product.
- To apply a guarantee price, we need a guarantee card and a broken rod.
Please bring the card and the rod to a shop and send it over to ZENAQ head office in Japan.
A guarantee price and shipping cost are charged to the customer.
View on Zenaq Webiste Here